25 Mar 2017
Contract CQV Engineer – Clean Utilities
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
Euro . EUR
- Working as a Commissioning System Owner.
- System Start-up – MC walk downs and punching, set to work (LOTO), Commissioning readiness planning.
- System Verification – Executing test documents to a high standard of GDP, following project procedures and plans.
- Coordination of the below activities:
- Permit to work & LOTO
- Vendor SAT
- Craft labour
- Working with users to energise supply
- Sampling of systems
- Change Management
- Report Writing for Commissioning and Qualification Documents.
- Working with SME\’s, Operations, Automation, Vendors, Contractors and QA to meet schedule time lines.
- To deliver the above systems from MC through to IOQ Report.
- To comply with site safety rules.
- Must have previous CQV experience within Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industries.
- Must have previous experience planning and controlling CQV activities on utility systems.
- Experience with:
- RO Generation
- WFI Still
- WFI Storage & Distribution
- Clean Steam Generation & Distribution
- Compressed Air Distribution
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Storage & Distribution
- Advantageous to have experience with DeltaV and PLC controlled vendor packages (generation systems).
- Willing to go the extra mile to closeout tasks and issues to maintain project timelines.
- Must work well in a team environment.
Job Title: CQV Engineer – Clean Utilities
Not Specified, Ireland
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
1 total views, 1 today