Contract Customer Service Administrator Contracted Position
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
US Dollar . USD
Seeking to engage an individual or firm to provide Customer Service support for a fast-growing consumer medical device manufacturer with an innovative, new nasal irrigation product.
If you are bright and ambitious, honest and hard-working, and you\’re looking for an exciting opportunity – not just a job – this might be the right fit for you.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting multi-tasker with superior communication and organization skills who has the potential to expand into other customer service management responsibilities. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working with the public, has a well-developed sense of fairness, and a strong moral compass.
Summary of Position: The Customer Service Representative position will be located at the company\’s offices in Brooklyn Hts., Ohio. The right candidate will be an integral partner, supporting our continued growth. In order to provide the highest level of customer support, this position will require the candidate to be a frequent user of our nasal irrigation product.
Contractor Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service excellence
- Responding to customer inquiries (email or phone) within strict Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines
- Providing in-depth support for the use, care and technical aspects of the product
- Demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude with our internal and external customers
- Ensuring highest accuracy of data entry functions
- Consistently adhering to business procedures
- Providing administrative support to multiple departments
- Providing continuous process improvements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
- Some college or formal class training a plus
- Bilingual (French preferred) is also a plus
- One to two years customer service experience in an office setting
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable creating detailed, written records
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Competency in computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exposure to a web-based customer service ticket system, such as Zen Desk, a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Flexibility to provide customer service support nights and weekends as needed
- Hours will be based upon business\’ needs, approximately 25-30 hours per week
Please provide a cover letter and resume, and include your present compensation. If you are offered a position, you will be asked to verify your present compensation by providing last year\’s W-2 or tax return.
This engagement will be a contracted position.
Please be advised that candidates who phone, apply in person, or send their information by regular mail will be given no further consideration.
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator Contracted Position
Ohio, United States
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
1 total views, 1 today