Contract Customer service adviser/Call centre
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
British Pound . GBP
Customer service adviser.. Call centre
Customer Protection Officer
Role purpose and scope
Working as a member of the Fraud < Security Operations Team in Leeds, the role exists to support victims of fraud and malicious or nuisance communications across a broad range of diverse situations, bringing individual cases to a successful resolution resulting in exceptional levels of victim satisfaction, whilst at the same time always operating in the commercial interests of Telefonica UK to mitigate revenue damage from fraud.
Deal efficiently with telephone enquiries. This includes enquiries from victims of fraud or malicious or nuisance communications, internal security helpdesk matters, referrals from other departments within O2, and calls from other CIFAS members.
Maintain a high degree of expertise on current fraud trends and practices, and the techniques available to combat malicious communications, and provide expert advice to customers and victims in these areas.
Carry out all operational fraud management processes. This includes (but is not limited to) administering all corrective actions required to resolve accounts taken out fraudulently, or accounts taken over by fraudsters. It also involves the requirement to load fraud victims personal details on CIFAS where required and to actively support CIFAS policy when dealing with customers and external CIFAS members.
Be prepared in exceptional circumstances to cover Customer Protection Analyst tasks
Essential skills, attributes and experience:
- Minimum of six months recent and relevant experience working in a fraud/risk management, or very similar role.
- Real desire to turn victims of fraud or malicious or nuisance communications into fans of Telefonica UK.
- Working knowledge of CIFAS rules and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the legislation and procedures concerning malicious/nuisance communications.
- Working knowledge of fraud in a telecommunications context.
- Articulate and Confident – ability to deal calmly with distressed or angry callers.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and make decisions within the scope of the role.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access.
- Financially and commercially literate.
- Willingness to work out of the Arlington Business Centre in Leeds covering varying shift patterns between the hours 0830 to 1800 Monday to Friday, with occasional requirement to cover weekends and bank holidays.
Desirable skills, attributes and experience:
- Working knowledge of all O2 retail billing systems.
- Working knowledge of key O2 fraud prevention and credit agency systems.
- Working knowledge of credit vetting procedures and the impact on fraud victims.
- Ability to analyse data to detect fraud.
- Working knowledge of fraud in a financial services context.
Job Title: Customer service adviser/Call centre
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
4 total views, 4 today