Part time Customer Service Agent – Ref ID #53498 (Temporary role)
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
British Pound . GBP
Customer Service Agent – Ref ID#53498 (Temporary role)
The Customer Services team will have a primary responsibility to efficiently log service incidents maintaining customer expectations and overall satisfaction. In addition they will deal with all customer and field engineer queries as well as spares ordering and general admin duties. These objectives contribute significantly to operational performance of remote services and are therefore key to the success of the business.
A professional telephone manner, strong communication skills, good memory retention and able to identify priorities are important attributes to this role.
- To input and manage service incidents accurately and efficiently on a service call management system.
- To professionally receive and appropriately progress inbound customer telephone calls.
- To assist with field engineer queries including spares ordering and service call progression.
- Carry out general administration tasks.
- To identify and escalate any concerns with increased telephony traffic that impact on the ability to deal with inbound calls efficiently.
- To have a genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
- To interpret relevant customer feedback to the management team with a view to improving customer service.
- To highlight areas of process improvement within the team and to proactively work with team leaders and managers on service improvement.
Essential skills for this role include:
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Good attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good memory retention.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Professional telephone manner.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent – Ref ID #53498 (Temporary role)
Gwynedd, United Kingdom
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
12 total views, 7 today