Contract Customer Service (Network Support) Job
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
US Dollar . USD
Entry Level Customer Service/Network Technology needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh\’s client located in St Louis, Missouri.
What You\’ll Be Doing:
- - Supporting installation technicians with the provisioning, activation, and troubleshooting of customer services at the time of installation. .
- Monitor work queues and maintain compliance tracking for orders requiring day of install service provisioning and activation.
- Provide issue resolution and detection assistance to NOC and OSS teams during outage situations impacting telephone and Internet services
- What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Ability to access and navigate the following utilities CSG, Sigma, Bacclite, WFC, OM, Safari View, PSP, SOA, Voice Log, LAD, RED, eQA.
- Provide technician support on repair modem swaps.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- - Two (2) Year Degree and basic Computer Technology experience.
- Network Technology experience
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Basic Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills
- Desire for an Entry Level job
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- - Experience in the following:
- - Supporting activation of services in telephone switch and/or network elements
- Coordinating requests for changes, supplements, suspensions, and disconnects requiring updates to dispatched work orders
What\’s In It For You?
- - Be part of a team that creates and delivers Superior Customer Support in the multi-media industry.
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jim Jennings
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
Yoh, a Day < Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job Title: Customer Service (Network Support) Job
Missouri, United States
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
9 total views, 3 today