Contract Customer Service Representative – Desktop Support Job
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
US Dollar . USD
Customer Service Representative needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh\’s client located in Camp Pendleton, CA.
Possession of or the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance is required as a condition for employment.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Interim or Secret Clearance
- Security+ CE Certification
What You\’ll Be Doing:
- 24/7 operation
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 Remote and Desktop Support to users
- Technical Assistance
- Customer Support in customer facing environment
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must already have an Interim Secret or must have an Active Secret
- Security+ CE Certification (Must provide copy)
- Flexibility to modify schedules to meet needs as the organization and workload grows
- Technical Screening will be conducted
- Able to work any shift. Each shift is 8 hours
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows XP/7, Office 2007/2010 desired
What\’s In It For You?
- This is considered an entry-level position with a lot of learning opportunities
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: A. Edwards
Yoh, a Day < Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2
J2W: PROF; J2W; INFOTECH; J2W: GOV
YFS/Aviation: IT < Telecom
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Desktop Support Job
California, United States
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
4 total views, 4 today