Part time Information Technology Intern (College Student Only)
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
US Dollar . USD
We are looking for a College Student to work as an Intern In our Technical Support Desktop Department during the Summer at our Main Office Campus. The job will entail working with our experienced Desktop Support Specialists in a Tech Support/Help Desk role. You will assist with the repair and optimization of our Dell Windows 7 desktop machines, printers and answer calls for desk side assistance with hardware and software issues.
Requirements for employment consideration are as follows:
- Current attendance and enrollment as a Full time College Student working towards a Computer Information Science or similar degree.
- Windows 7 experience to include comfort with navigating the network configuration in addition to troubleshooting hardware or driver issues
- One year of experience working on resolving computer hardware issues in a support role preferred.
- One year of experience working in an office/corporate environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills to include professional grammar and demeanor as well as positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills.
- Must be an active college student for Fall of 2014.
- This is a temporary job for the summer only.
- Hours average 37 1/2 per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Job Title: Information Technology Intern (College Student Only)
Ohio, United States
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
3 total views, 1 today