Contract Information Technology Security Consultant Job
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
US Dollar . USD
Information Security Consultant needed for a Contract opportunity with Yoh\’s client located in St Louis, Missouri.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Five to eight (5 – 8) years of Information Security practice
- Knowledge of security architecture of web based networks and environments
- Knowledge and technical security experience in Cryptography
What You\’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for definition and implementation of security requirements, and standards for the security aspects of major projects.
- Responsible for providing 3rd level technical support related to the whole security infrastructure.
- Responsible for conducting Real Time 24×7 monitoring of hacking attempts and other malicious or suspicious activity.
- Conduct internal investigations related to computer security, including computer forensics
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Apply knowledge of security principles, theories, and concepts, knowledge of business/function and development life cycle.
- Work closely with developers and evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Ensure established security policies and standards are observed by consulting with Business Owners on projects.
- Timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of project-based initiatives.
- Documenting and coordinating changes and enhancements of security standards and procedures, prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations, provide technical support for the member(s)/business to ensure adherence to requirements, and document problem areas and coordinate resolutions.
- Investigate/research industry business/technical security processes.
- Coordinate and document project/release level testing of new security software.
- Requires advanced knowledge of security protocols and standards, experience with software and security architectures.
- Technical experience with Java
- Experience in security design and technology assessment
- Security design and implementation of web based security architecture for secure on-line transactions
- Technical experience with security practices of Intranet and Extranet
- Working knowledge of application layer Firewalls, NetScaler, and Checkpoint Firewall NG.
- Working knowledge of DES encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN, IPSec, development of DMZ\’s and other security tools and processes such as eTrust Access Control, ESM, and IDS/IPS.
- Working knowledge and technical security experience with Unix, Linux, Solaris, and AIX
What\’s In It For You?
- Provide Security Architecture for a premier World Class Company!
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jim Jennings
Yoh, a Day < Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2J2WBRSTL
Branch: IT < Telecom
Job Title: Information Technology Security Consultant Job
Missouri, United States
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
1 total views, 1 today