Contract Regional Operations Manager – 12 Month Secondment
0.00 – 0.00 Annual
British Pound . GBP
car, bonus, Pension, etc
Boehringer Ingelheim are currently hiring for a Regional Operations Manager for the Greater Manchester region for a 12 month secondment.
In this role you will effectively coach and performance manage the sales force to deliver sales through high quality customer interactions.Co-create, operationalise and implement account plan for local area team (TAS & PCS).
- Develops and monitors the performance of PC and Therapy Area Specialist resource in the local area through: resource planning, recruitment, coaching, training, development planning, talent management, performance management
- High performance is rewarded and recognised and poor performance is managed appropriately
- Identifies best practices and shares these with wider KAM group and Head of Sales
- Facilitates customer/environment feedback, communication, opportunity spotting from FF
- Provides input into account plan (created under leadership of KAM)
- Ensures plan is operationalised and there is a clear tactical plan for all individuals.
- Ensures account plan is rigorously implemented. Activity targets for sales force are aligned with KAM and HoS, taking into account guidance from brand teams and delivering quantity and quality customer interactions
- Plan execute and monitor AV and MEGs spend and operational budget spend
Skills & Expertise required
- Exceptional coaching and training skills of sales force team
- Previous management experience at similar level or higher
- Understanding and implementation of business strategy & performance drivers
- ABPI Qualification & NHS Experience are a must
- Experience of working cross-functionally
Your contribution to Boehringer Ingelheim will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of outstanding benefits, including: bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave, a clearly defined career progression policy and development opportunities associated with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation.
If you are seeking an opportunity to challenge yourself, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Title: Regional Operations Manager – 12 Month Secondment
Lancashire, United Kingdom
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
2 total views, 2 today