Contract Senior Data Administrator
12.00 – 13.00 Hourly
British Pound . GBP
The Wholesale Operations team supports the Wholesale Transactions Team by providing the pricing, implementation and servicing activity required for prospective and transacted bulk annuity deals. What we are looking for an Administrator to come in and complete a multitude about of administrative tasks which will include data entry and data manipulation tasks (on Excel).
Skills wise we will require candidates with the below:
- Strong numerical ability
- Logical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Prioritise workloads and work well under the pressure of deadlines
- Great attention to detail with strong organisation and planning skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office packages
- GCSE 5 A* – C minimum (Maths and English included)
A variety of administration and analyst tasks ranging from standardised weekly administration tasks to high-end administration tasks related to large volumes of data.
Candidates should be bright, articulate and prepared to work in an environment with a variety of pressures and shifting priorities. Creative thinkers are welcome and we will endeavour to explore individuals skillsets. Basic Excel skills aa a minimum are essential. Full training on systems etc will be given.
Job Title: Senior Data Administrator
Berkshire, United Kingdom
How to ApplyPlease Apply Here
1 total views, 1 today